Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

CATRICE TREATMENTS SERUM REVIEW

Hi guys! Happy Wednesday. How was your week?

I totally lost a day with the public holidays and Easter Weekend threw into the mix ... I was pretty convinced today was actually Tuesday.

As I mentioned in my New on my Beauty Desk post in February - I got a few Catrice serums from their new range to try out. In total I picked up the Hydro serum as well - so today I will give you a rundown on the three serums I chose from the range to my routine. 

Overall - I have a pretty good idea of which ones I love - which ones are good and which ones I'm not 100% sold on. 


CATRICE HYDRO PLUMPING SERUM 
This serum contains 1.5 % hyaluronic acid and panthenol to plumps up the skin as well as have a soothing effect on the skin. Hyaluronic acid is well known to hydrate the skin and absorbs easily into the skin super quickly. I love using Hyaluronic Acid in the morning before applying make-up as it gives me a hydrated base to work with. Honestly, while I did enjoy using this serum - I do prefer the Swiitch Beauty Water Gel over this. 

This serum retails for R151,95 for 30 ml. Overall I give it a solid  💜💜💜 out of 5. 





CATRICE PORE MINIMIZING SERUM

The liquid serum with 10 % niacinamide is particularly suitable for oily and combination skin, as it helps to reduce enlarged pores and is proven to regulate the skin sebum content. I love how this helps for my skin texture and breakouts with wearing a mask daily. My skin is honestly not loving wearing a mask for long hours in this summer heat and this really helps keep my breakouts under control. 

 

Overall niacinamide works REALLY REALLY well with my skin and really helps those painful bumps I got from wearing a mask all day. 


This serum retails for R149,95 for 30 ml and overall I give it a solid 💜💜💜💜💜 out of 5. 



CATRICE OVERNIGHT AHA TREATMENT 

This is a specially formulated night serum formulated with gently exfoliating glycolic acid (AHA).


This serum is only meant to be used 2/3 times a week for a radiant complexion. 

Overall I haven't used this one nearly as much as the other two - but my skin doesn't like this serum for some reason. It makes me break out and overall - I was left a little disappointed. 


This serum retails for R149,95 for 30 ml and overall - only got 💜 out of 5 hearts from me.



Have you tried any of the new Catrice / Essence skincare yet? Anything you can recommend ??


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar