Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

B Loves Plates B.08 Feather Fever Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review


This post has definitely been a long time in the making. Sometimes I do mani either for a challenge or just for me and then I stick it in a folder ready for whenever it is I get around to reviewing the plate the image has come from.  That is what happened with the B Loves Plates B.08 Feather Fever Stamping Plate.  I remember the day that I received the plate I did the first mani with it, and then for whatever reason never got back around to this plate.  I would like to say that this doesn't happen too often but sadly it happens a lot.  I get side tracked with new plates all the time.  I now leave all new plates out and don't put them away until I have finished swatching and reviewing them.  Might seem crazy but it makes me use them quicker because I can't stand having stamping plates laying around.  Anyway, getting very side tracked here.   Feather Fever....

Image from B Loves Plates
This is the first mani I did using this plate.  I remember having lots of issues getting the finer details of the larger feathers in the centre of the plate to transfer.  For my base I used OPI Alpine Snow and then stamped the neon pink and orange stamping polishes from Colour Alike (which I purchased from B Loves Plates).


Now to my most recent mani.  I just got my hands on the Color Club Pop Play Collection (which I will be swatching and reviewing soon) and I couldn't resist sponging three of the colours on for my base.  I used Play Date, All Dolled Up and Party Teal Dawn.   I then stamped using Mundo de Unas Black stamping polish.


Overall I do like this plate, although I don't think it's overly unique.  I feel like I have seen some of these images on some other plates.  That being said, I have had this plate for quite some time so maybe this plate did the images first and other brands did similar ones after?  Who knows.  I do like the images either way.  As I mentioned earlier, I did have some issues transferring the finer details.  I am not sure if that was a user issue, stamper, polish etc.  

The Fever Feather Stamping Plate is available now from B Loves Plates.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar