Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

We're back!

1

C&A trousers, Zara top, H&M sandals, Twinset scarf
Aldo bag, Fossil watch, Thomas Sabo bracelets
Gamiss sunglasses

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9


     Hey everyone! It's been such a crazy year, and to be honest I abandoned blogging. I was even thinking of ending it because my life has been super busy. But after meeting a few inspiring people and going to fashion events in Budapest, I realized this is what I like and I will continue doing it as a hobby. So after traveling around the world for the last few months, I am back in my hometown, filled with amazing experiences I want to share with all of you! So from now on, every Tuesday, you are gonna read about a new travel destination, which I will call: Travel Tuesday! 
    But let's talk about this outfit! This summer I've been wearing palazzo pants often because they are very comfortable and chic looking. It's always a bit tricky to choose the best top, because I don't like to style baggy things together. But this time, it looked amazing! Plus I added my new addiction: the Twinset scarf that I got at the opening party (I am going to post about it soon!). And the last touch in this outfit, my new sunglasses from Gamiss. I've been really wanting a pair of mirrored sunglasses since they are so in trend now and I have to say, I am quite impressed with the quality of these ones! If you want a pair as well, check out their site, there is a wide range of sunnies you can choose from!



Have an amazing start of the week!
xoxo,
Saci


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar