Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mint Green Mani with dots ♥

Hi guys ! Hope everyone had a fun weekend . Mine was fun, had a very special baby shower for my bestie who is expecting another little boy, and had a fun family get together . All downer was this hot weather... But I better get used to it again .

Today I'm sharing the mani I had for the baby shower. Our colour theme was mint green and white, and we asked everyone to wear a little fun something in either mint or white. I decided on a mint and white dots mani .

I used two coats of Sally Hansen Green Tea , it's really such a gorgeous mint colour. And dotted with a big and small dotting tool with OPI Alpine Snow. I loved that it wasn't overpowering but still soft and gorgeous .

Here's my sweet baby shower mani -

I decided to share the photos of the diaper cake, the one for the baby shower . I always love making these for baby showers , they are always such a cool conversation piece too.



Did you have any fun plans this weekend ?? Do you like mint green  ? 

Have a fab Monday !

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar