Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Depeche Mode - People Are People (Official Video) / Undercover ~www.vogue.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzGnX-MbYE4
https://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/designer/undercover
UndercoverTime to switch it up.
Takahashi presents a show that seems to represent all kinds of bad boys. I was told he was inspired by the book or film, "The Warriors" which would explain the story of this collection because I tell ya, I got lost at some point. Now that I get it, I actually enjoyed it. I'll be honest, it's not something I would run to but there are definitely some pieces that I can see myself sporting.
Like with all collections and look books, I have to applaud the styling skills.

Here are 10 of the one's I understood with respect.
 Rebel, rebel!

 Tea party? ...in Scotland?

 Geek squad! Look out, he's got a hammer!

 There's your jock.


 Really love this look.

 Very cool coat....and cool look OVERALL.

 Picked this because I love the tee.


This seems to be a collection for millennials. I can't see myself wearing most of this. I just like looking at it. Fashion is ALWAYS art to me. Just be yourself.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar