Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

SS 14 campaigns: Hermès & Alberta Ferretti

Hermès SS 14: Diana Moldovan, Yumi Lambert & Sean O'Pry by Hans Silvester


This has to be one of the most beautiful campaigns I have ever seen. Every picture is breathtaking, don't you agree?
The models looks like they're some kind of creatures of the forest. 

I like all the shots, but two of them are my favourites. I love the one where Diana is hidden behind the leafs, and we can clearly see the bag, but we only see parts of her body. It's really nice to see the way her eyes look, like she's some kind of leopard or panther.
I also love the one where they used all those scarfs to make Yumi look like some kind of fairy.

Every shot is magical.













Esta tiene que ser una de las campañas más bonitas que he visto en mi vida. Todas las fotos te dejan obnubilado, ¿no os parece?
Los modelos parecen criaturas del bosque.

Me gustan todas las fotos, pero dos de ellas destacan. Me encanta en la que vemos a Diana escondida detrás de las hojas, y aunque podemos ver el bolso perfectamente, solo vemos partes de su cuerpo. Es precioso ver como destacan sus ojos, como si fuera una especie de leopardo o pantera.
También me gusta en el que han usado los pañuelos para convertir a Yumi en una especie de hada.

Cada foto es mágica.




Alberta Ferretti SS 14: Mariacarla Boscono by Peter Lindberg


I didn't like this collection, and I don't think I'm going to like this campaign.
It's always nice to see Mariacarla, but this campaign is quite plain. I like the shot with the green gown, but the rest are too simple.







No me gustó la colección, y no creo que me vaya a gustar la campaña.
Siempre es bueno ver a Mariacarla, pero esta campaña es bastante aburrida. Me gusta la foto con el vestido verde, pero el resto son muy simples.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar