Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Comparison: Color Club - Port-Folio vs. Miyo - Mars

I knew that they weren't dupe's, but I thought they where similar, purple base and greenish color shift. I almost didn't buy Mars, because I thought it might be too similar. But when I compared them I saw that they where miles away from each other. What can we learn from this? Well, always buy polishes ;)


My index finger and ring finger are Miyo - Mars and my middle finger and little finger are Port-Folio. The pictures says it all but Color Club - Port-folio has a warm warm purple base towards a yellow toned green when shifting. And Miyo - Mars has a cold purple base towards teal. The color shifts in Port-Folio are also more visible.

For more photos and their original post:
Color Club - Port-Folio, swatch
Miyo - Mars, swatch




Flourecent light.

Natural light.




What do you think? Comparing them like this Port-Folio is much more striking than Mars, but I still like them both.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar