
Tom Ford released a few sneaky images from his new collection yesterday - and here they are! It's weird, I'm not the biggest fan of his womenswear, it's just not my thing. I do agree with his not lending clothes to celebrities policy (He thinks it takes the lust factor off the clothes - so if you see someone in Tom Ford - they paid for it - and paid a lot) I think a lot of this reminds me of last season - the one that he was so over protective of.

He only allowed a handful of editors from powerful fashion magazines in, got celebrities to model and generally caused a blogging fury as bloggers tried desperately to get images/news/into the party and then sat around and bitched about not being one of the cool kids!

Meh, jury is out until I see the whole collection, but - it's just not my style. I dunno.
0 Yorumlar